Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our progeny...

So Jen and I both have daughters the same age, in fact they have been in the same grade school classes the last two years.  They say they are best friends... insert adorable sighing here.

It happens to be winter break, and these two had a sleep over the other night. So of course I had to bring out the camera. And what do you think happened? An immediate pose down. We started with individual head shots. I was just laughing my head off as these girls got all vogue on me - to be fair, they were reading Nylon; but if I had said they got all nylon on me, no one would know what I was talking about. Anyway, I told the girls to get close together and pose for me at the same time, this happened ...


Now I am feeling jealous for best friend sleep overs. Hey Jen! We need to do a girls weekend again soon!!! Pack your cape... and your throwing stars. 


<3 Jes

1 comment:

  1. Definitely need a Girls weekend!

    We may even have to plan a double girls weekend with these two sometime! Maybe this summer the four of us can go on an adventure!

    :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete